Monday 2 June 2014

Boiler kiss of life.

After many months of frustration, swearing and anger, our old boiler is back in working order again, albeit  temporarily. We now have hot water to all taps and the shower, plus central heating, all at the same time if desired. Through a combination of being skint  and my illness we had delayed repairs/replacement  for as long as possible, but a chance meeting with a boiler engineer at the marina finally convinced us to bite the bullet.
Should you require a good, reliable , honest central heating engineer based near Burton on Trent Google JC Plumbing and Heating and mention my name.
Life has changed from a long,steep staircase to an escalator or Stenna stairlift ( other makes are available ) .
The sun is shining  and Arsenal Ladies won the feminine version of the FA cup.
My "stuck in my head song" for today is "in my life" by The Beatles from "Rubber Soul". Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment