Friday 13 June 2014

Iraqi rebels seek forgiveness

Rain overnight but a dry morning, although much cooler. The blog title is a cynical joke about the uselessness of the UN, of course.
Sadly, We will need to return to the marina for our Wednesday trip to London hospitals, but can mirror the leisurely pace of our outward journey (weather permitting). Those of you with good memories will recall our boat electrical problems in 2013, but I can happily report all is working well this year, most likely due to the skilled fitting staff at Barton marina. (The loose battery connection unexplained but quickly fixed ).
Like the boat, my health improvements continue apace. A few tweaks to my insulin regime and a few more days on the boat should return me to my pre-chemo condition, I think. Confidence is high.

No comments:

Post a Comment