Friday 17 May 2013

Eric pickles' feet

As expected, a very light sprinkling of rain happened yesterday afternoon. It would have been difficult to get wet, a bit like Eric Pickles' feet in the shower. Today was overcast and cold plus the usual afternoon rain. To stop TARDIS Two feeling neglected we popped over to see her this afternoon. All was well. Healthwise I had a small fit just before tea, the first for several days (fit, not tea). I had an appointment with a diabetic nurse in our local GP surgery this morning. Again, nothing adverse to report. I have yet to start changing my anti-fit tablets, but I intend starting tomorrow, although fazing one in and one out will take around six weeks. The deletion of happy pills is progressing well.
We intend staying overnight on TARDIS Two over the weekend and we may even fit in a short cruise, weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment