Saturday 5 January 2013

sand storm dung beetle

I have some good news and bad news.......No, that is a lie as I only have bad news.Sorry. Today my little Yaris is no more, merely a statistic on the DVLC computer, Having been written off as economically irrepairable, I am still awaiting the settlement terms from my naval insurance company. I suppose if they are used to dealing with those huge sailing ships, contactable at Dover then not again for several weeks until they arrive in the America's (if they do not fall off the edge of the World) then fast communication is not their forte. The Yaris has been part of our family for over 10 years so her departing to a scrap heap is a very sad affair. A replacement will be sought once we know how much we have to spend. The choice will be down to Lynne as I have already decided my driving days are over (apart from TARDIS TWO of course).My scan and drug review cannot come soon enough as all day my brain has felt like a dung beetle in a sandstorm. I spent the day (sunny and warm)in bed, emerging for a light breakfast, lunch and tea. Having caught up with the sleep I missed last night the fear now is I may evolve to be nocturnal.

No comments:

Post a Comment