Saturday 6 July 2013

Health review

A gloriously sunny day, perfect for a wedding, the reason (excuse?) for our trip South. The whole thing has perhaps been a step too far too soon? I had been weaning myself off the happy pills for many months, to the point where I was taking none and feeling OK with it. However, the return South to my old haunts has already proved too emotional. It is difficult to judge my own moods as I am "in" them, but discussions with Lynne this morning resulted in a decision to revert to minimum happy pill dose age until "normality" resumes. On reflection it is the memories of full fitness/health that have returned to haunt me, not the area. The latter I can live without, the former still troubles me, obviously. My relationship with Lynne is more important to me than life itself, so if the happy pills help I have to accept it, temporarily. Don't get me wrong, this new life I am loving , so I am sure return to neutral territory will balance my emotions again. 
Onwards and upwards.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    expertratedreviews

    ReplyDelete