Against our better judgement we opted to give it a go getting to MCC today despite the threat of rain and consequently got soaked. I don't want to leave this boat but I do want to get the faults rectified so I have to, unfortunately. If all had been ok we would not have vacated until October, but so be it.
Back at MCC 1800 hrs. No spare spaces so moored opposite marina, the plan being for Lynne to get back to dry-land home by taxi and return for me and cats by car tomorrow morning following her hospital breast cancer monitoring check-up, by which time I should have some idea of boat repair timetables etc. ??? Don't hold your breath.